Google
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Legends Annual Reunion – Puerto Rico

I have to start out by apologizing to my fellow Legends for not making it out to the Legends Reunion in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This is the first meeting I have missed since I’ve been an active member. At this point in time, I’m going through some personal matters that require immediate attention.

By the grace of God, I’m getting everything finalized and will be putting closure to this matter. The feedback from the members, their significant others and guests have all been positive about the Ritz Carlton in Puerto Rico. It sounds like it was paradise for those that attended, but I promise I’ll be there for the next one. I was called out by a few guys for not showing up, but I will not give out any names.

Well knowing me, here’s a hint: one guy played for North Carolina with the initials S.P. and the other was a teammate of mine in New York that played alongside Frazier in the back court.

Hmmm…Maybe my clues are a little too easy, but ah well. Beware of what you say to me because you might just find yourself in my blog. Note to the members: I have been working on my golf game, but still learning. Bill Russell shared with me: ‘If you keep at it, you’ll be better than Maurice Lucas.’

Now Luke, don’t come looking for me, Russell said this, and I can’t make this stuff up. All in fun, please don’t take anything personally, we are just blogging here. Kudos to the staff, our president Len Elmore, the board and members in attendance.

See you next year, possibly in Puerto Rico, but that’s all to be determined. On a scale of 1-10, from what I hear the event was an 11.

click for more details

source : nbrpa.com

No comments: