Google
 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tony Parker Withdraws From Basketball Without Borders Due To Sprained Left Ankle

SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Spurs today announced that, due to a sprained left ankle, Tony Parker will miss the 2007 Basketball without Borders Europe event. The camp runs from August 6-10 in Paris. Parker suffered the injury this week during practice with the French National Team. He is returning to the States and will be examined in San Antonio on Friday.
“Unfortunately, this injury requires me to return to San Antonio so I can be examined by team doctors and begin a rehabilitation program,” said Parker. “I am extremely disappointed that I cannot participate in this year's Basketball without Borders event in Paris. Since I attended the BWB in Beijing two years ago I have looked forward to hosting the event in my own country.”

click for more details

source : NBA.com

No comments: